Roles and Responsibilities
"work Location is Chennai and need to handle Chennai and ROTN"
- Planning, scheduling, and executing all regular training programs for agents and employees.
- Proactive planning for any special training programs, interventions and management development programs.
- Coordinating with the General Offices and regional leadership for regular performance reviews meetings and sharing of expectations and deliverable between the business managers and the Managers L&D.
- Ensuring time and duration adherence; internal and regulatory compliance.
- Sourcing, interviewing and short-listing candidates for final interviews by the Zone Head L&D
- Retention of the L&D Managers. Proactively managing talent pool.
- Development of L&D Managers; regular performance reviews and feedback for continuous improvements in knowledge and skills
- Setting Goals and carrying out the annual performance reviews in conjunction with the respective location heads.
- Traction of the KRAs, Incentives and R&R for the L&D Managers.
- Course correcting any gaps in knowledge, skills or attitudes of the L&D Managers through training, coaching and counseling. Managing disciplinary issues.
- Ensuring adherence to curricula, contents and sessions plan by the trainers.
- While encouraging different styles of deliveries, ensuring the overall adherence to methodologies as specified in the trainers/facilitators guides.
- Ensuring that each program achieves the business objectives it was targeting to achieve.
- Assisting the home office team in training needs identification of various constituents of agency.
- Assisting the home office team in carrying out the measurement of training effectiveness.
- Be the first choice trainer for all the high level MDPs and lead company-wide initiatives. MEASURES OF SUCCESS:
- Ensuring adherence to the training process for new agent launch and existing agents productivity
- Standardized training schedule & delivery for the region
- Retention and development of Managers L&D.
- Alignment of training with region business objectives
- Competence in knowledge about products, processes etc. and training skills
Desired Candidate Profile
- Learning ability
- Logical thinking
- Must be able to influence & motivate peers, supervisors & subordinates
- Should be self-motivated, self-starter
- Team Handling experience will be a added advantage
- Willing travel overall Tamil Nadu
- Life Insurance experience is mandate.
Salary: 9,00,000 - 11,00,000 P.A.
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
Ontrack HR services Pvt Ltd
One of the leading corporate company in Life Insurance vertical
Contact Company:Ontrack HR services Pvt Ltd
Address:Vinodhini S HR Recruiter M 9940819777(Whats app) email id*: firstname.lastname@example.org | www.ontrackhrs.com