Roles and Responsibilities
- Work with business teams to understand internal customers needs, translate into automation design requirements, design and implement process automation solutions
- Work closely with the RPA Platform Owner, RPA Divisional Facilitator / PM, Divisional IT share service team and other internal teams to suggest and implement improvements in RPA standard including operational model definition, roadmapand adoption
- Use UiPath, Power Automate, to test and implement RPA robots based on automation design requirements
- Ensure that the function, performance, and expansibility of developed RPA applications meet required delivery conditions, and complete preparation, sorting and archiving of technical documents.
- Work closely with Divisional and local onsite IT to operate and maintain all online RPA robots.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Experience in development and implementation of process robots, using UiPath and Power Automate, having the corresponding developer certificate, and being able to implement robot processes independently is required.
- Be familiar with software development processes and methods, and master at least one programming language, such as Java, c#, python, etc.
- Be familiar with MySQL, SQL server and other mainstream databases, and master SQL language
- Experience in working with different functions , e.g. supply chain, finance, HR, , production, etc.
- Basic knowledge of Cloud Service including AWS, with basic operation of the system Ubuntu, or other Linux OS
- More than 5 years of software development experience, more than 3 year of RPA development experience in UiPath
Desired soft skills
- Passionate about solving customer problems and deliver quality solutions
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English
- Ability to meet deadlines: planning and execution of activities, time management
- Ability to identify, escalate and mitigate risks to deliver required solutions on time
- Strong problem solving and customer service skills
- Self-motivated and a good team player
- Project management experience is preferred
Role:Software Development - Other
Salary: 5,00,000 - 7,00,000 P.A.
Industry:Oil & Gas
Functional Area:Engineering - Software
Role Category:Software Development
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
Ontrack HR services Pvt Ltd
Leading company in oil & Gas industry
Contact Company:Ontrack HR services Pvt Ltd
Address:Vinodhini S HR Recruiter email id*: email@example.com | www.ontrackhrs.com