Roles and Responsibilities
- Acquisition of New clients
- Responsible for business development for General Insurance products including Mediclaim, Asset, Fire, Liability, Engineering, Marine etc.
- Create and execute strategies to explore new potential markets and retention of existing clients.
- Driving Sales team for Initial contact for Enquiries/RFQ/Mandate Letters.
- Giving a clear Understanding on the pricing and features of the product and their impact on profitability.
- Handling corporate customers andmaintaining excellent relationship with them.
- Leveraging on the relationship with corporate and focusing on closures.
- Liaisoning with insurers and TPA for providing better services and quotes to clients.
- Coordinating with HR & Finance for Corporate Data.
- Administering guidelines in terms of documentation while policy issuance and claims servicing
- Tracking of competitor activities to understand the market trends and take pro-active actions.
- Analyzing their risk portfolio, suggesting way forward to mitigate losses and maintain a healthy bottom line.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Candidates from Broking company can apply
- Corporate handling experience is Mandate
- Excellent with people and are able manage client relationships quickly and successfully.
- Analytical skill set, strong presentation skills, ability to interact with any level within an organization.
- Demonstration of consultative skills, patience, perseverance.
- Assertive, Customer Focus, Drive for results, Tech Savvy.
Salary: 15,00,000 - 20,00,000 P.A.
Role Category:Life Insurance
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
Ontrack HR services Pvt Ltd
Our Prestigious client from Broking Industry
Contact Company:Ontrack HR services Pvt Ltd
Address:Vinodhini S HR Recruiter email id*: firstname.lastname@example.org | www.ontrackhrs.com