Roles and Responsibilities
- Planning, scheduling, and executing all regular training programs for agents and employees.
- Proactive planning for any special training programs, interventions and management development programs.
- Coordinating with the General Offices and regional leadership for regular performance reviews meetings and sharing of expectations and deliverable between the business managers and the Managers L&D.
- Ensuring time and duration adherence; internal and regulatory compliance.
- Ensuring that each program achieves the business objectives it was targeting to achieve.
- Alignment of training with region business objectives
Desired Candidate Profile
- Team Handling Experience
- Willing to travel
- Hands on experience in Life Insurance vertical is mandate
Role:Teaching & Training - Other
Salary: 9,00,000 - 11,00,000 P.A.
Functional Area:Teaching & Training
Role Category:Teaching & Training - Other
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
Ontrack HR services Pvt Ltd
Leading insurance company
Contact Company:Ontrack HR services Pvt Ltd
Address:Vinodhini S HR Recruiter email id*: email@example.com | www.ontrackhrs.com