Roles and Responsibilities
- Internal audit provides an independent, systematic, disciplined approach to evaluate and improve risk management, control and governance processes for various regional units and functions (e.g. Sales, Operations, Finance, Procurement, and HR)
- Is recognized as the catalyst for strengthening the organizations control performance
- The Internal audit team consists of professionals from Audit background, headed by the Vice-President Internal Audit and it operates out of Head Office at Mumbai and at the regional units in India.
- Direct interaction with the Leadership team (Regional Heads, Regional Controllers, Functional Heads, etc.)
- Travel and exposure to team members across the country (with Regional focus) and functions, providing broader horizons and enhanced networking and career opportunities
- Opportunity to gain broad knowledge of operations in the various regional units, and deeper domain expertise.
- Experience of operating in a multi-regional business environment, and the chance to gain a strong understanding of overall business processes
Desired Candidate Profile
- Willing to travel up to 40%-50% of time Expect to have 2 working weeks travel in a month.
- CIA, CISA, CFE or other relevant certification is a plus
- Previous work experience: Internal audit, statutory audit, process & controls review, risk
- Should have strong interpersonal and communication (both verbal and written) skills
- Should be able to work well in a team.
- Capacity to organize and execute to meet deadlines and high standard of work
- Quick learner and ability to adapt to a dynamic environment.
- Self-motivated, with open mind to learn.
Salary: 8,00,000 - 10,00,000 P.A.
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:B.Com in Commerce
Ontrack HR services Pvt Ltd
Leading company in Logistics industry
Contact Company:Ontrack HR services Pvt Ltd
Reference Id:Internal Audit