Roles and Responsibilities
Intercompany customer invoice (Daily)
Mixed Payment and collection management for IC counter party
IFRS 15 review (prepared by Minhwa)
Error correction (Service now ticket)
Intercompany balance reconciliation
Manual voucher input
Intercompany commission invoice
Project closing to be split
Closing Report to be split
- Operational Review and Forecasting responsibilities:
Intercompany cash flow
Working capital review
- Tax (TP) responsibilities:
German VAT filing
VAT reconciliation for export (data preparation)
Transfer Pricing related work with Intercompany
Several reporting for auditor engagement
Intercompany recharge summary
- Internal controls, Audit, "Group Assurance/ BS review" and Other responsibilities:
P9, P12 Audit data preparation
Data Preparation and communication with Region or Division
Related Ad hoc tasks
Desired Candidate Profile
- Immediate joiners are highly preferable
- CA inter/ CMA qualified.
- Sound knowledge in accounting standards & procedures.
- 5-6 years relevant experience.
- Experience of ERP systems IFS ERP preferred.
- Proficient in MS Office and Excel spreadsheet skills.
- Adherence to tight timelines.
- Strong communication skills.
- Meticulous, hardworking, a good team player and able to work independently in a fast-paced environment.
Salary: 5,00,000 - 7,00,000 P.A.
Industry:Oil & Gas
Functional Area:Finance & Accounting
Role Category:Accounting & Taxation
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:B.Com in Any Specialization
Ontrack HR services Pvt Ltd
Our prestigious client in oil & Gas industry
Contact Company:Ontrack HR services Pvt Ltd
Address:Vinodhini S HR Recruiter email id*: firstname.lastname@example.org | www.ontrackhrs.com
Reference Id:General Ledger Accountant