Roles and Responsibilities
- Work towards the PAN India Clients Requirements & Work towards monthly targets.
- Taking care of end to end recruitment activities for the multiple clients.
- Understanding the Client requirements and identifying right candidates for the clients.
- Sourcing, Screening and Conducting initial round of Interview with the candidates.
- Identifying right candidates with required Skill set and experience and make sure that it should match with the requirement as per the job description and submitting profiles to the client within TAT.
- Providing a healthy professional service to the clients.
- Timely follow up both with the clients and the candidates.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Candidate with min 3 yrs of experience in Recruitment
- Female HR Recruiter candidate want to restart her career
- Candidate native of Coimbatore and Settled in Coimbatore
Perks and Benefits
- Attractive Incentives
Salary: 2,00,000 - 3,50,000 P.A.
Role Category:HR/ Recruitment / IR
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
PG:MBA/PGDM in HR/Industrial Relations
Ontrack HR services Pvt Ltd
Our business resonates with some of the best in terms of what we have delivered to our business clients. Incepted in 2005, we have been assisting many of the top brands all across India in dealing with the Recruitment services in India as well as providing staffing solutions.
Contact Company:Ontrack HR services Pvt Ltd
Address:Vinodhini S HR Recruiter Tel +91-422-4540017(Direct) | M 9940819777(Whats app) email id*: firstname.lastname@example.org | www.ontrackhrs.com