Roles and Responsibilities
To develop all verticals of Coimbatore Branch and meet the target fixed by the management every year.
- Capitalizing the potential business opportunities of the following divisions
a) 3 PL Division
b) Courier Division
c) Parcel Division
d) Transport-Internal movement division
e) Spares Despatch division
f) FTL Division
g) Stationery Division
h) Automobile Workshop
- Day to day operation review with the concerned Heads and support them to come out of their difficulties which are routine in nature.
- Attending customer meetings, Reviews and Customer Complaints
- Facilitating departmental Head for funds required for operations.
- Preparation of MIS for top management reviews with clear action plan.
- Interaction with cross functional teams like accounts, finance, HR and administration to enhance the support required for operational team.
- Finalization of rate contract, service agreements, rent agreements, Hire party agreements, Vendor agreements, and all service agreement with customers.
- Supporting total team spirit across all functional team to achieve their targets fixed by the management
Desired Candidate Profile
- Leadership Skills
- Budgeting/Annual Operation plan/Forecasting
- Quality Systems - ISO 9001
- Legal Processes
- Value based competency
- Budgeting (Agreements, Contracts, Quotes etc.,)
- Statutory / Law : Legal Compliance of all applicable enactments.
- Policy Administration: Statutory & Non Statutory Polices & Organizations Internal Policy.
- Minimum 20 yrs of experience in Logistics/cargo industry.
Salary: 20,00,000 - 35,00,000 P.A.
Functional Area:Purchase / Logistics / Supply Chain
Role Category:Senior Management
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:Any Graduate in Any Specialization
Ontrack HR services Pvt Ltd
Our prestigious client from Logistics/Cargo industry
Contact Company:Ontrack HR services Pvt Ltd
Address:Vinodhini S HR Recruiter Tel +91-422-4540017(Direct) | M 9940819777(Whats app) email id*: firstname.lastname@example.org | www.ontrackhrs.com
Reference Id:HEAD Operations