- Manufacturing techniques/essential quality specifications for different types of Meditech products
- Preparation of project proposals & conducting research projects in the area of Meditech
- Execution of knowledge dissemination activities such as conducting seminars/conferences in the area of Meditech, based on projects carried out and publishing of research papers.
- Transforming the asset base created under CoE into an individual profit center through revenue generation, by way of undertaking consultancy services to potential entrepreneurs
- Incubation, i.e. Transforming an idea into a workable product/project
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
Candidate should preferably be a post graduate in Bio-medical/ Micro-biology/ Pharmacy/ Medicine / Bio-medicine /Textile Technology / Bio-Technology/.
Should have a minimum of 15 years of industrial experience with fair exposure to techno-commercial aspects in Medical products.
An MBA with marketing specialization would be an added advantage. The candidate should have excellent oral/written communication and age should be preferably between 40 to 50 years.
Job Type: Full-time
Gender: Both can apply
Salary: 80,000 - 1,00,000 P.A.
Industry:Textile & Apparel
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:B.Pharma in Any Specialization
Ontrack HR services Pvt Ltd
Contact Company:Ontrack HR services Pvt Ltd