- Design the overall curriculum structure for the allied healthcare business.
- Determine the competencies that are required to master each element of the curriculum.
- Content development: Develop content (training materials, templates) for academic programs allied healthcare programs.
- Training: Conduct TTT for the faculty and also ensure quality management for the faculty.
- Industry liasoning: work close with the medical fraternity to improvise the existing curriculum to make it more specific & relevant to emerging trends. Also introduce new content / curriculum / streams of education for the future.
- Data analysis: Conduct qualitative and quantitative data analysis of observations collected through surveys and visits as part of various programs of NIOS and other relevant government bodies.
- Ensuring academic delivery to ensure effective placements.
Required Candidate profile
- Doctor / Medical Diploma holder with relevant experience in content design in the past
- In depth Understanding of Curriculum Pedagogy and lesson plan.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization
- Strong business sense and industry expertise
- Excellent mentoring, coaching and people management skills
- Superior analytical and problem-solving skills
- Well-versed knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Effective oral and written communication skills; proficiency in the English language
Salary: INR 7,00,000 - 16,00,000 PA.
Functional Area:Journalism, Editing, Content
Role Category:Content Development
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:MBBS - Medicine, Diploma - Any Specialization
Ontrack HR services Pvt Ltd
Recruiter Name:Kavitha Swaminathan
Contact Company:Ontrack HR services Pvt Ltd